Medicare 4000 Pocket Zero Gravity™ Hybrid Mattress
£1,099.99 – £1,799.99
The Medicare 4000, Zero Gravity, Hybrid Mattress uses the most advanced technology in mattress comfort.
Manufactured by infusing a special layer of Zero Gravity™ iFoam to the base layer, it creates a sleeping surface which offers a weightless feel to provide sensational levels of comfort and rebound.
The advanced PU-based memory foam mattress has been engineered to offer the same feel and pressure relieving properties as a normal memory foam mattress but without the associated heat discomfort.
The mattress acclimates to cooler environments for softer, fresher, supported, blissful sleep. By using Zero Gravity™ iFoam, it provides a far better sleeping experience as it will feel cooler, softer and fresher.
Additional benefits also include being great for allergy and asthma suffers and offers a reliable long-lasting performance compared to normal memory foam products.
The Medicare 4000, Zero Gravity, Hybrid Mattress with a layer of Zero Gravity™ iFoam, Developed by NASA, memory foam is a unique layer of high density visco-elastic polymer gel which is heat and pressure sensitive.By using a layer of Zero Gravity™ iFoam, to infuse into the mattress, it provides a far better sleeping experience as it will feel cooler, softer and fresher.
Below the layer of Zero Gravity™ iFoam, our manufacturer uses A thick layer of reflex foam to act as the support mechanism/foundation layer in this mattress. Unlike memory foam, reflex foam does not mould to your body and bounces back very quickly. Due to these special properties, it is a fairly firm material which will provide a supportive layer to a mattress to ensure your weight is distributed properly. Married with 4000 pocket springs this really is an amazingly supportive and comfortable nights sleep.
British made with a reinforced foam encapsulated border to offer edge to edge support.
- 4000 Pocket (Spring count in a 5ft Mattress) – Double Decker Half-sized Pocket – Each spring is encased in its own pockets allowing them to work independently and offering a superior support over the traditional bonnell spring
- I-Zone Foam – Offers a unique weightless feeling, like floating mid-air. helping to reduce the number of pressure points in your body
- Medicare Yarn – Designed for increased circulation and body intake of oxygen, improving supply to muscular tissues for greater recovery and revitalisation
- Foam Encapsulated – Completely Encapsulated in a High Responsive Foam to enhance the overall support of the Mattress Springs
- Micro quilted – A very soft knitted fabric is used to hold the filling in place by stitching the filling to the top mattress cover. This gives a deep, luxurious feel to the mattress.
- Hand Tufted – The mattress is traditionally hand tufted to keep the fillings in place.
- Mattress Care – Dual Sided / Reversible – The mattress should be turned regularly to maintain comfort and prolong its effective life
- Mattress Feel: Extra Firm
- Removable washable cover
- Made in the UK
- 5 Year Warranty